[Qgis-user] Identify Feature box appears and won't close

Mark Polczynski mhp.techforge at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:54:38 PDT 2018

QGIS seems to be doing something different for me than what it used to do.
When I select "Identify Features", a box opens up that didn't open up
before.  See the image below and the attached image.  The problem is that I
can't figure out how to make the box go away without quitting QGIS and
starting over.  I installed the latest 2.18.23 and the same thing happens.
So how can I make this box close, or better yet, never appear at all?
Thanks!
[image: image.png]

--
Mark Polczynski