[Qgis-user] PGRaster users

Michael Treglia mtreglia at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 04:11:17 PDT 2018

Hmm, I'm curious to learn more about the issues you are describing. I have
my rasters stored as in-db rasters, and have no prob bringing them into
QGIS for visualization. And I haven't done much processing of the in QGIS,
but have used zonal histogram of a categorical (integer) raster by polygon,
as a bug with ST_Clip in PostGIS made it impossible for me to do a similar
process there. (Spot checks indicated I was getting proper results).  This
has all been with QGIS 3.2.

Cheers,
Mike

Please pardon any typos, this message was sent from a mobile device.