[Qgis-user] Changes to the QuickMapServices plugin

leo jhaveri leo.jhaveri at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:38:42 PDT 2018

Hi,

I have recently reinstalled QGIS 2.18.23 on my new laptop and also installed the layer plugin QuickMapServices which seems to have changed a bit. Now there are much fewer options for map types including advanced ones like water body maps. Does anyone know where what has gone missing and where I might be able to find these layers. Possibly in another plugin? I already have OpenLayers which I don't really prefer.

Thanks,
Leo