[Qgis-user] Hot Spot Accumulation

Andrew Harfoot ajph at geodata.soton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 27 06:42:19 PDT 2018

For circles of a specific size, one per input data point you'll need to
build your own using tools from the Processing toolbox:

1. Use the Buffer tool on the input points to 200m to create the circles
2. Use the Join attributes by location tool to attribute the circles
with counts and / or weighted counts of the input points falling within
each.

Cheers,

Andy

On 27/09/2018 12:53, GILLEN Finbar wrote:

> Hi Nicolas,
>
> I checked that but it doesn’t create a singular circle for each point.
> In more dense areas it will merge the circles as one.
>
> I would be looking for an individual circle for each point.
>
> Regards
>
> Finbar

Andy Harfoot

GeoData Institute