[Qgis-user] Use input parameters in the 'PostgreSQL execute and load SQL' tool when creating a model

John Sterritt jdsterritt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 10:03:53 PDT 2019

Hi,

I’m trying to automate some common analysis tasks using Graphic Modeler.
Majority of our data resides in PostgreSQL so using the ‘PostgreSQL execute
and load SQL’ tool seems like the right tool for the job. What I would like
to do is effectively change the where clause in the query string depending
on user defined inputs such as start date, end date, speed and size. Does
the tool support this type of operation, if so what would be the best
approach.

Thanks,

John