[Qgis-user] Problem with spatial objects count (v3.7)

Gustavo Martínez gmpuljak at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Apr 24 20:51:02 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I am mapping some data from a postgis table and categorizing the points
following the criteria showed in the table.

*criterio*

*count***

(null)

249557

6

1

8

2184

1

276168

2

7512

3

2

5

4384

0

21796

When I activate the "spatial objects count", the total count is correct,
but the distribution in each category is wrong. In the layer, the number
of points with category 0 and "null" are summed up, although they are
showed correctly when I choose the category in the map.

This is the information about the version I am using, on a Windows 7 PC.
The same behavior occurs in a Linux machine with v3.7

Versi??n de QGIS

3.7.0-Master

Revisi??n del c??digo de QGIS

b141349c90 <https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/b141349c90>

Compilado contra Qt

5.11.2

Ejecut??ndose contra Qt

5.11.2

Compilado contra GDAL/OGR

2.4.1

Ejecut??ndose contra GDAL/OGR

2.4.1

Compilado contra GEOS

3.7.0-CAPI-1.11.0

Ejecut??ndose contra GEOS

3.7.0-CAPI-1.11.0 673b9939

Versi??n del cliente PostgreSQL

9.2.4

Versi??n de SpatiaLite

4.3.0

Versi??n de QWT

6.1.3

Versi??n de QScintilla2

2.10.8

Compilado contra PROJ

5.2.0

Ejecut??ndose contra PROJ

5.2.0

Esta copia de QGIS escribe salida de depurado.

Gustavo Mart??nez Puljak

Direcci??n de Planificaci??n y Gesti??n de Pesquer??as

Subsecretar??a de Pesca y Acuicultura

Secretar??a de Agroindustria

Ministerio de Producci??n y Trabajo de la Naci??n

Tel directo +54 11 4349 2165

Av. Paseo Col??n 982 CP 1063, CABA, Bs. As., Argentina