[Qgis-user] 'Keep unavailable layer' at qgis start makes it crash

Laurence Béchet bechet.laurence at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 16:55:59 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to open a project which refers to a former layer stored in
postgresql which is not more in the database. I get asked if I want to
keep the unavailable layer. If I agree to keep it (I'd like to keep the
name of the missing layers before I call the replacing ones), qGIS crashes.
Easy workaround: do not keep the layer at startup. However it would be
neat that the option 'keep' works ...
Is it a known issue?

Windows 8 64 bits
qgis 3.6.2 QGIS code revision 656500e0c4

Regards
Laurence
ARK IN THE PARK Volunteer Co-Ordinator
Cascades Ranger Station