[Qgis-user] Installation of QGIS 3.4 continually crashes

Yury yury.zammit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 04:45:27 PDT 2019

An update, and this is really really weird.

So a colleague of mine save a QGIS3 project on our work network.  If I
double click on it, then I manage to open QGIS 3.4.  I copied it on my PC
and I managed again to open the project in QGIS3 by double clicking.  Then
if I close, and try to open QGIS via the Start menu, it crashes. Why?

Would really like to solve this.