[Qgis-user] Adding PostGIS Layer (Query Before Load)

Peter Borissow peter.borissow at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 05:02:57 PDT 2019

 Also, after successfully adding the layer, if I go to Layers and right click on the layer and select "Update SQL Layer..." the DB Manager dialog pops up but hangs. The offending query seems to be:

SELECT * FROM "device_location"
Again, I wound expect the above query to include the filter (where clause) I defined in the Data Source Manager.

Thanks,Peter