[Qgis-user] Upcoming QGIS Meeting in Chattanooga TN US October 25th 2019

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Aug 9 05:42:51 PDT 2019

I know this is a repeat for some and probably not applicable for 90% of
the people up here - BUT - there will be a QGIS centric meeting in the
United States in Chattanooga Tennessee On October 25th 2019. This is the
third event in three years for the Southeastern United States. This is
the first 'QGIS Centric' meeting I've attempted.

We have room for about 130. I'd love to max it out. That may be
ambitious but I can hope.

*Address: *

  * Chattanooga State Technical Community College
  * Allbright Omniplex Building
  * 4501 Amnicola Highway
  * Chattanooga TN 37406

*Website:* https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/20191000-QGIS-US

*Cost: *$25

  * Scholarships are available (email me).
  * Sponsorships are available
  * I'm attempting to hold this as slightly better than a break even
    event. I want to make this bigger for next year.

*Presentations: *

  * We are seeking QGIS Centric Presentations from anyone who wants to
    come.
      o QGIS In gov't
      o QGIS with Non Profits
      o Programming
      o Cartography
      o QGIS in Education

If you can attend I'd love for you to make it.

Randy

--
Randal Hale
North River Geographic Systems, Inc