[Qgis-user] exporting tiff to geospatial pdf fails

Reginald Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Tue Aug 20 23:28:03 PDT 2019

Hello qgisusers,

Using QGIS 3.8.1-Zanzibar on Windows with OSGeo4W.
When I try to export a georeferenced tiff to a geospatial pdf I get a
progresbar in the statusbar and after about 15 seconds I get a notification
in the messagebar that the pdf was rendered with a hyperlink to the file.
When I click on the hyperlink or look in the folder there is no file to be
found. I tried to save the output on my C drive to a file containing no
whitespace or special characters but also no luck.
When I tried to use pyramids the process keeps hanging.
Can anybody verify that this functionality is not working?

Regards,