[Qgis-user] problems reprojecting in equal earth

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 10:43:10 PDT 2019

The way I more or less solved something like this was by pre-clipping the
Natural Earth data at the boundaries of the projection and made two
different vector layers You then will not get the wrap around. If need be
you can shift the longitude of one of layers by 180 degrees and then
attempt to merge the two pieces together. For countries that now have a cut
line down the middle you can then merge the pieces together. It can be time
consuming, but will work. I don't know if there is an easier way.

Calvin