[Qgis-user] OSGeo4W64 installer stalls at error

Reginald Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Fri Aug 23 00:08:51 PDT 2019

Hi users,

When I install or upgrade my qgis installation (windows7 osgeo4W64
installer) I always install from a local directory. At home I download the
complete osgeo4W64 packages on a usb stick (about 30 gig).
The reason I do this is because the download always fails at work because of
an unknown setting in the network somewhere.
While installing from this local directory the installer always stops with a
popup saying:
Unable to extract /apps/Qt5/bin/Qt5WebEngineCored.pdf--corrupt package?
When clicking OK the installation continues.
Is it possible to remove this package from the osgeo4W64 installation or is
it useful for something?

Regards,