[Qgis-user] Distance matrix using shortest path

Chintan Advani chintanadvani at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 03:06:48 PDT 2019

Hi guys,

I have a shape file with set of points on a road network. I am trying to
find the shortest distance among these points using the shortest path tool.
I have tried using the distance matrix tool in QGIS but it gives eucledian
distance between these points whereas I am looking the path distance (based
on road network). Can someone please suggest some tool or technique that
can help me solve this problem?

Thanks and Regards,
Advani Chintan Sanjeev
        Research Scholar,
        Civil Engineering and Build Environment,
        Queensland University of Technology,
        Brisbane-4000, Australia.