[Qgis-user] Several icons for plugin

Christoph Jung jagodki.cj at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 00:25:03 PDT 2019

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the integration of additional icons in a plugin besides the main icon for it. I created a first version with only one menu entry and only one icon. Now in a new version I added a new function as a second menu entry and processing algorithm. These two things should have a new icon. I added relative paths to this new icon in a similar way like in the first version with only one icon. But the new icon does not appear. The relative path is correct, I checked it first ^^ the new icon will be also deployed with the pb_tool (I added it in the config file). I am not sure about the function of the resource.py file. Should I add the second icon into this file with the command pb_tools compile (and how do I do it, I added a new entry in the resources xml-file, cleaned and compiled it new, but it does not work too)?

Sincerely,
Christoph