[Qgis-user] qgis 3.11 with grass79dev, debian buster, plugin/processing toolbox

Christian Yrrman yrrman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 10:15:48 PST 2019

Hi All,

I'm a bit stuck with GRASS integration into QGIS. I have both qgis3.11 and
grass79 compiled from git into /scratch/opt/ on a linux debian buster
machine.

On startup, the plugin seems to load fine from
/scratch/opt/lib/qgis//plugins/libgrassplugin7.so
When I enable the plugin, I can create new mapsets etc.
However the grass tools in the processing toolbox (that I would like to use
in the first place) do not work ("grass not found" error).

So seems like a PATH problem but where can I track that down? Is there a
logging option that I could check?

Thanks and best regards

Chris