[Qgis-user] Showing json text in atrribute widgets

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 10:08:04 PST 2019

Hi list -

I'm trying to create a attribute form that would show  json key/value
pairs in an attribute form. The json data is stored in a text field like
this : '{ "one":"1", "two":"2",... }'. The dataaprovider is a GeoPackage

I would like to show the json text field using a key/value widget.
However this option is always greyed out and can't be activated for the
text field.

I've tried creating a virtual field (type blob) where the value in the
virtual field was populated using a expression like: from_json
("my_json_text_field") and other similar methods. However the key/value
widtget is always greyed out.

I'm aware, that I could create a Postgres database and put my data in
postgres table and getting it to work. However, that's not an option in
this case.

Is there a solution to this problem ?

--

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards