[Qgis-user] Showing json text in atrribute widgets

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 10:16:45 PST 2019

Thanks Matthias -

I was not aware that GeoPackage could handle json data. It works nicely
now after I have redefined the fields from text to json-text

Shall I open a ticket in GitHub about the missing option for creating
json-text fields in the create layer dialog for geopackage ?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Bo Victor Thomsen