[Qgis-user] Expanding the height range of an altitude Bil file

Jeff Smith 3717701 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 02:54:41 PST 2019

Sir / Madam

I would like to know if is possible to expand the height range according to
the Bil files ratios?

For example if I have a Bil file with a range of 500m to 750m and I would
like to make it 500m to 3000m in the same ratio of increases in height
ratio.

I have had a problem with exporting large images, where if the pixels go
over 20000 the program gives an error and shuts down. It would be nice if
it gave you a warning and allowed you to make parameter changes instead.

Regards
Jeff