[Qgis-user] question about GDAL module ( QGIS 3.4.14-1 and 3.10.1-A)

Cinda Graubard cinda at geomax.com
Tue Dec 10 11:46:26 PST 2019

I'm trying to access a few gdal modules and keep getting this message:

2019-12-10T11:22:46     INFO    GDAL execution console output
             C:\OSGeo4W64\bin\python3.exe: No module named gdal_polygonize

I encountered this problem with 3.10.1-A and then went back and installed
the last ltr 3.4-14-1 and have the same error.

I've checked the packages installed through the advanced installer, and the
GDAL/OGR library and comandline tools are included, though I'm not extremely
familiar with this interface so I could be missing something.

Can anyone suggest a solution for this?

Thanks,

Cinda

Cinda Graubard

GeoMax

303.440.4539 office

720.272.9812 mobile

GIS for Mineral Exploration

2D and 3D Visualization, Integration, Analysis, Modeling

Project and Data Management

Data capture and conversion

Databases

Software Sales and Training