[Qgis-user] QGIS Server / GetPrint not rendering all the layers (XYZ Tiles for example)

Arnaud Vandecasteele arnaud.sig at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 22:24:37 PST 2019

****
Distribution Ubuntu
QGIS Server on server -> Version: 3.4.11+dfsg-2~bionic1
QGIS Server on computer -> Version: 3.4.13+dfsg-3~bionic2
****

I have QGIS Server installed on my computer and on my server. The same
project is used on both. This project is very simple and contains a SHP
layer and a XYZ OpenStreetMap layer. When printing the map (GetPrint) on my
computer all layers are correctly displayed.
The same operation on the server displays only the SHP layer and not the
XYZ layer.

When the GetPrint request is made on the server, the following lines are
added to the log file:
ERROR: Opening of authentication db FAILED
QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
WARNING: Auth db query exec() FAILED

However, I have the impression that my configuration file is correctly
configured:

        FcgidInitialEnv DISPLAY":99"
        FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_LEVEL "0"
        FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_STDERR "1"
        FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_AUTH_DB_DIR_PATH "/home/qgis/qgisserverdb"
        FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_AUTH_PASSWORD_FILE
"/home/qgis/qgisserverdb/qgis-auth.db"
        FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_PREFIX_PATH /usr
        FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH
/data/owncloud-data/arnaud/files/GEOLAB/Transfert/webmapping-lizmap/QGIS3.ini
        <Rental /qgisserver>
                SetHandler fcgid-script
                FcgidWrapper /usr/lib/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi virtual
                Options +ExecCGI -MultiViews +FollowSymLinks
                Require all granted
        </Location>

        ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/map-error.log
        LogLevel warn
        CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/map-access.log combined

And the permissions look good:
ls -l /home/qgis/
drwxr-xr-x 2 www-data www-data www-data 4096 Oct 25 08:46 cache
drwxr-xr-xx 2 www-data www-data www-data 4096 Jun 20 07:32 qgisserverdb

Do you have any idea what might cause this problem?

Thank you in advance,

Arnaud