[Qgis-user] Imported Line Symbol Problem

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Sun Dec 15 03:11:51 PST 2019

Hi Dave,

It seems like a path problem. Are these resources SLD with references to
SVG?

Please share the link where you downloaded the resources, so we can
replicate the problem.

We have a very useful plugin called QGIS Resource Sharing (but with very
low usage). If you provide the link to the resources, we can add that
symbology to a public repository, so all can take advantage of it.

You already have there some geological symbols from Sweden, I think. You
must enable "experimental" plugins to install QGIS Resource Sharing.

Regards,

Jorge

On 15/12/19 08:28, Dave Gardiner wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have imported geological symbols (xml) from the Federal Geographic Data
> Committee but find when using the symbols they are overridden with question
> marks (refer image). Would anyone know why these have not imported correctly
> please?
>
> <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t385786/Geology_Symbol.jpg>
>
> Thanks Dave
>

> --
> Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-User-f4125267.html
Email Signature
Logo <https://www.geomaster.pt>
*Geomaster*
*Jorge Gustavo Rocha* | Software Engineer
*e:*jgr at geomaster.pt | *m:*+351 910 333 888
*g:*41.54094,-8.40490 | *v: *510 906 109
*a: * Rua António Cândido Pinto, 67, 4715-400 Braga