[Qgis-user] bookmark windows overlap please fix

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Dec 17 13:52:56 PST 2019

Dear Jose

Please file an issue at https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues to report a problem - and please remember that QGIS is a volunteer project so imploring people to fix it may get you a quick response, but it may also inspire irritation in our volunteer team. If you are able to fund a fix there are a number of commercial support providers who can do it for you, otherwise I suggest to describe the situation as best you can (including how to replicate on a fresh machine) and wait patiently while a volunteer gets to your issue as they work down the issue list.

Also be sure to specify which version of QGIS you are using in your issue report.

Best regards

Tim

> On 17 Dec 2019, at 21:41, Jose Mercedes Venegas Acevedo <jvenegasperu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If it fits well, but the first time it opens, it even comes up on top of the menu letters and that for a new user is very bad because of these small details it is very difficult to convince users to use QGis, please fix the default load from the window that comes out superimposed initially and since it is transparent it is difficult to find it to drag it
>
> El mar., 17 dic. 2019 a las 16:04, Tim Sutton (<tim at kartoza.com <mailto:tim at kartoza.com>>) escribió:
> I think you have detached it from the dock area. Just grab it by the title bar area and drop it into any dock zone (e.g. drop it onto the layers panel) then it will organise itself nicely.
>
> Regards
>
> Tim
>
>> On 17 Dec 2019, at 17:17, Jose Mercedes Venegas Acevedo <jvenegasperu at gmail.com <mailto:jvenegasperu at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Las ventanas se superponen por favor arreglarlo
>>
>> bookmark windows overlap
>> please fix
>>
>> check image attach
>>
>> --