[Qgis-user] GDAL Georeferencer Tool Not Appearing In Processing Menu - QGIS 3.4 Ubuntu

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Wed Dec 18 11:29:15 PST 2019

The Georeferencer is a core plugin, which means that it is already
installed, but not activated by default.
You have to open the plugin administration -> "installed" -> checkbox at
GDAL-Georeferencer -> Entry in Raster Menu

This has nothing to do with the processing framework.

If there is still no georeferencer in your raster menu, then there is
something going wrong on your computer. The georeferencer is a stone old
feature which has been there for all times I can remember (and that is 2011)