[Qgis-user] Exporting points in order

Matt Boyd mattslists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 18:26:19 PST 2019

Thanks Nicolas,
yes, I started out doing a lot of the raster / point generation in numpy
but (so far) I've found that manipulating the data as points in QGIS is a
lot more efficient for my workflow using existing tools than trying to do
something similar with rasters and numpy. This is essentially
pre-processing work to set up a model.
I did a little more digging and thinking and I can order / sort the points
the way I need by using the mmqgis tool or the sort plugin.
Ascending / descending on X/Y  and there's an option to add some SQL to one
of the export command options that (if it allows ORDER BY) will enable me
to make a simple script to export all my datasets.
Thanks again for the tips all.

Matt