[Qgis-user] model that runs bat file to obtain vector layer

Reginald Reginald.Carlier at ingelmunster.be
Sun Feb 3 23:42:29 PST 2019

Hello list,

I am running QGIS 3.4 on windows 7 and I have a bat file that uses ogr2ogr
to get a layer of points from a WFS service. The bat file works when I run
it in the OSGeo4W shell but not if I run it in the windows cmd shell. Then
it complains about not finding the SRS.
Now I want to make a model to fetch the points and to do an intersection
with the polygon of an area.
The model also needs to style the points.
Doing the intersection and the styling can be done in the model.
My question is if I can run a bat file in the osgeo4W shell from within a
model?

Regards,