[Qgis-user] model that runs bat file to obtain vector layer

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Feb 4 13:30:23 PST 2019

Hi,

I am not a modelling guru but it's my understanding that you can export
the model to python.  My (educated) guess is that you could then modify
this python script to call an external process if it's not already
possible to do it directly in processing.   I see you are looking at
os.system.  That would be my guess also.

https://docs.python.org/3/library/os.html#os.system

Nicolas