[Qgis-user] MSSQL multigeom issues QGIS 3.4.4

Franklin, Chris - Perth. CFranklin at rml.com.au
Sun Feb 10 21:58:33 PST 2019

Hi,

I have MSSQL 2012, using Geometry for various datasets, im running into an issues when copying new features into a multi polygon table, QGIS reads them as separate features even though the are copied as one multi feature and saved back to SQL asseparate features. If I copy to Geopackage and do the same it works as expected.

The table type is multi polygon and I'm sure the older versions of QGIS did this without issue, has anyone else seen this behaviour?

Running on windows 10.

Chris