[Qgis-user] nodata and raster calc

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Feb 11 05:21:24 PST 2019

Hi,
In 99 % of what I do, treating nodata in any other way than a data mask would be severely detrimental to my results.  This would include OR and AND. (The scientific equivalence of “Do you want it eat pizza or ‘I don’t know’? or Do you want to eat pizza or nothing?” are two different valid questions.

Data mask should be the default for simplicity with user being able to select other behaviours implemented.
Nicolas