[Qgis-user] North arrow in QGIS

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 00:58:37 PST 2019

Hi Richard,

Thats exactly the thing users can easily learn.
You have to connect the image to a map.
Of course most of the time there will be only one map, but if there are
more the computer does not know which map to connect to (Sync with map)
Once the connection is done (IIRC there is good documentation on this) the
image rotates the same way you rotate the map.
Thats it ..
Once you know how to do it - you'll never forget - and it is handy in a lot
of different ways and helps to know this broad approach.

This is what a search gives me:
https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/print_composer/composer_items/composer_image.html

It's a life long learning isn't it?

regards