[Qgis-user] Export to DXF question

Johanna Botman johannab at melton.vic.gov.au
Sun Feb 24 21:15:00 PST 2019

Thanks for the prompt reply Nyall,

I have discovered that the scale option is also a factor. The default was 1:10000000 or something like that. When I changed it to 1:500 my export is looking much better.
I have still to test more, so I will test with the Mtext option unchecked as well. I'll answer my question on Stack Exchange when I have worked it out.

Johanna Botman
Asset & GIS Officer | Melton City Council

Have you checked whether changing the output scale helps here? There's probably label collisions preventing the other parcels being labelled.
Alternatively you could set "show all labels" for the parcel layer to force all labels to be shown, even if they overlap.

> When I open the DXF in AutoCAD I can select those 30 labels but cannot change the size of the font.

That's likely because you're using the mtext option. Try unchecking that setting.

Nyall

The information in this message is privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified to delete the message and that any dissemination, copying or use of its content is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the Melton City Council.