[Qgis-user] change default webbrowser in qgis3 settings?

Groene Bij mail at groenebij.nl
Mon Feb 25 00:43:50 PST 2019

Hi all,

I am sorry to repeat this question. I really hope someone can help.

Today I did a clean install of 3.4.5 and exporting a map with the plugin
qgis2web it still opens the webmap in IE. I don't use IE, haven't configured
it and it is not my default webbrowser in Win10.

Somehow, some setting in qgis 3 doesn't use my default windows settings
correctly.

Qgis 2.18.28 doesn't have this problem. I also did a clean install of
2.18.28 today, exported a map with the plugin and it opens in my default
webbrowser which is Firefox.

Is it a bug in 3.4.5?

Is there a setting somewhere to change the webbrowser used?

Gr.

Jeroen