[Qgis-user] Can not change page setting in Printer Composer (Roberto Herrero)

Garth Fletcher garth at jacqcad.com
Sun Jan 6 13:11:16 PST 2019

Roberto Herrero wrote:
>  ... I have changed orientation to portrait and saved the
> modification. However, I get no effect on the page. ...

Works OK here under Mac OS X 10.12.6

In print composer, Ctrl-click on page brings up pop-up menu
from which I select "Page Properties" to bring up a dialog
where I can set size & orientation. This seems to be the only
way to access that dialog - it doesn't appear in the normal
Item Properties dialog.

The settings are preserved when the layout is closed and later
reopened.

Tested with:
  QGIS version 3.4.3-Madeira
  Compiled against Qt 5.11.2