[Qgis-user] Building Qgis Server only

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Jan 7 02:26:30 PST 2019

Hi Henrik,

You can now build QGIS Server without desktop, but not without X. You
still need X for PDF generation (GetPrint command).

If you are interested, I have docker configurations for QGIS Server 2.x.
and 3.x based on Ubuntu and NginX server. Still struggling a bit with
NGinX URL forwarding, but hoping to solve it tomorrow with the help of
Marco B.

I could share the configuration, if it helps for you.

Greetings,

Andreas