[Qgis-user] raster image legend in map composition

Anabel Lamaro anabel.lamaro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 05:57:03 PST 2019

Hello! good morning!
I need some help
I'm working with QGIS 3.4 with raster images of sst and ocean color. I
have imported a color palette from the NASA OC site and applied it to
the raster. That worked very well. Now I want to make a map
composition including the color ramp that indicates the values of the
variable used. I have tried from the style menu, but I can not do it.
Could someone guide me how to do it? Is there any complement for it ?.
Thank you in advance!!!
Anabel