[Qgis-user] User question of the month

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon Jan 7 13:09:14 PST 2019

Dear users,

The answers to the user question of December have now been published:
http://blog.qgis.org/2019/01/07/user-question-of-the-month-jan19-answers-from-dec/

Based on these results, in today's PSC meeting, we've decided that the 2019
grant programme will be focusing on bug fixing and polishing existing
features. So thanks to everyone who provided feedback!

We also have a new question for January: have you ever contributed to
improving QGIS? https://ee.kobotoolbox.org/x/#CSL7n2HR
The form is available in a variety of languages thanks to Carlos Rivas for
providing the platform and all the volunteers who helped with translations.

Regards,
Anita