[Qgis-user] After deleting points, attribute rows persist

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:59:45 PST 2019

On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 at 01:48, Micha Silver <tsvibar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks to both Harrissou and Andreas for pointing out the difference between the node tool and delete feature...
>
> The new node tool takes some getting used to. When a node is selected (also a single point) then the visual indication that it is selected disappears (used to be blue in 2.18) so using the "delete feature" option didn't occur to me. I just hit the delete key.

Actually, for reference, this isn't related to the new node tool. The
"delete geometries, not the feature" behaviour has been in place for
the node tool since ... forever? At least 2.2 or earlier.

I've got my pitchfork and burning torch ready to go, just in case
someone suggests changing this behaviour ;)

Nyall