[Qgis-user] Impossibilità connessione repository Qgis 3.4 e WMS

Giuseppe Guarino guarino.archeo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 06:13:58 PST 2019

I apologize. I have a problem with the Qgis repository/wms connection that
I tried to resolve asking on the Facebook page Qgis Italia
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10215898601011242&set=gm.10157066011701385&type=3&eid=ARBBRUY5JeRY6w35Dw3dC1A0Ko0l4ovq8g5ZTqxRtR8NOnFFPlZDQSJ2qdTxaNydMFyqWm0dKQiUrNbA&ifg=1>
.
But I still could not solve it.

This is the url of repository I use:
https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plugins.xml

and also with the WMS connection. This is the url:
http://map.sitr.regione.sicilia.it/arcgis/services/Grafici_Volo_ATA_1997/MapServer/WMSServer

Regards,
Giuseppe Guarino
ᐧ