[Qgis-user] Problems with is_selected function

Dirk.Pispers at STADT-KOELN.DE Dirk.Pispers at STADT-KOELN.DE
Mon Jan 21 22:35:41 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

in QGIS 2.18 I used the isselected function from the expressions+ plugin very often. Syntax was isselcted(layer).

In QGIS 3.4 this function was replaced by is_selected with the syntax isselected(feature, layer).

In symbolizing and labeling expressions for layers I call the new function successfully without parameters: isselected().

In an filter expression for atlas printing this doesn’t work. I guess I have to specify the layer argument.

How can I call is_selected only with the layer argument but without the feature argument?

Following the documentation both arguments are optional.

Is_selected( , Layername) and is_selected ($currentfeature, Layername) doesn’t work.

I’m using QGIS 3.4.3 64-bit (Standalone-Package) with Windows 7.

Best regards

Dirk Pispers

Monatlich aktuelle Informationen Ihrer Stadtverwaltung in unserem Newsletter! Newsletter Anmeldung<https://www.stadt-koeln.de/service/onlinedienste/newsletter-anmeldung?para=allgemein>

[https://www.stadt-koeln.de/images/city_hosting_logo.jpg]

26. IHF Handball Weltmeisterschaft der Männer, 10.-27. Januar 2019
Hauptrunden-Spiele: 19.-23. Januar 2019 in der Kölner LANXESS arena