[Qgis-user] Help with QGIS 3.4

Havard Tveite havard.tveite at nmbu.no
Tue Jan 29 03:40:57 PST 2019

Hi Beatriz,

Documentation for QGIS 3 can currently be found at:

https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/

Documentation for QGIS 3 is far from complete, so you may
find that there are parts that still reflect QGIS 2 behaviour.

Håvard

On 29. jan. 2019 12:10, Beatriz Woods wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just downloaded QGIS 3.4 but the documentation and tutorials are for
> version 2.18. When I Internet search for qgis 3.4 tutorial I only come
> across a Udemy course for $9.99.
>
> Are there any current materials to help new people with the software?
>
> Thank you,
> Beatriz Woods

Håvard Tveite
Faculty of Science and Technology, NMBU
Drøbakveien 31, POBox 5003, N-1432 Ås, NORWAY
Phone: +47 67231548   Web: http://www.nmbu.no