[Qgis-user] Zoom to coordinates plugin available for 3.x?

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Thu Jul 4 02:21:25 PDT 2019

Am 04.07.19 um 08:39 schrieb reqman:
> Thx for the fast response Matthias, I had tried that and seemed to
> work fine. The plugin had a small gimmick (IIRC, not a topographer
> here but a systems engineer and jack-of-all-trades here at work), that
> is it showed a small crosshair at the center of the screen where the
> point was.
>
> I guess the user can user this 3.x embedded functionality to do
> things, with a proper scaling factor. Thanks!
>
> BR,
>

> Michael.-

Maybe as a feature request: after entering the coordinates and hitting
return, show a crosshair for some seconds at the desired location.
That would allow slow people like me to focus right away on the right
spot ;)
Not that it was very important, but extremely useful in case there are
multiple features nearby, and would save you from zooming in and
repeating the steps until you are sure you figured out what the exact
spot was.