[Qgis-user] Zoom to coordinates plugin available for 3.x?

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 14:12:28 PDT 2019

The Lat Lon Tools plugin supports all the zoom to capability with marking
of the coordinate, but the input can be in decimal degrees, DMS, WKT, MGRS,
Plus Codes, GeoJSON, and Standard UTM. Some of these are automatically
considered to be EPSG:4326 (WGS 84), but the input for any of the other
formats can be in any CRS. It understands what the project CRS is and does
all the translating. You can also snapshot any of the formats to the
clipboard by clicking on the map.

It also has a coordinate conversion dialog box where you enter the
coordinate in one of the formats and it displays all the rest in the same
dialog. The plugin is incredibly flexible. There is also a multi-zoom to
dialog box where you can save the coordinates so that you can then click on
any one of them and it will zoom to that location.

Calvin