[Qgis-user] Problemi con Windows 10?

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Jul 15 17:24:58 PDT 2019

Hi,

If your network drive stops spinning because it’s on a timer, it could take about that time to spin them up.  Try disabling the power saving modes in the NAS.

An easy test is to modify the file.  The first Time it could take a long time.  Then save the modifications and try again rapidly.  If the second accès to the file is fast, then your NAS is stopping the HD from spinning to save energy. If not, it’s another problem.

Nicolas