[Qgis-user] Oracle Passwords

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 00:50:15 PDT 2019

how sorry... I forget that the qgis oracle provider doe not support (yet)
auth system. But can be implemented (at least basic auth). Seems there is
interest on it:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-Using-encrypted-authentication-credentials-in-QGIS-Server-td5407046.html

feel free to:
1) move it in dev and user list
2) promote a crowdfunding (or something else) or to hire devs to do it (
http://www.qcooperative.ne <http://www.qcooperative.net/> team has already
experience with auth system)
3) setup a dev/test environment for devs without oracle licenses

regards

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Book: Mastering QGIS3 - 3rd Edition