[Qgis-user] QGis Training center

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Jul 28 02:47:13 PDT 2019

Hi Mohamad,

In what language should the training be provided? What is your preferred
location? "Europe" is a bit broad.

In general you can find QGIS support companies at
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/commercial_support.html#qgis-commercial-support

Perhaps you should also consider more than one course, as there might be
different training providers who specialize in one or more of your
topics. E.g. you could have a general course, one on Python development,
one on web mapping, etc. Most likely, also your course attendees also
don't cover all of the topics you ask for or have different levels of
specialization.

Greetings,

Andreas