[Qgis-user] openning qgis in google drive

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Jul 29 06:19:04 PDT 2019

Hi,

I had a similar problems with a python IDE, (Eclipse).   I think it has to do with the software, in this case QGIS, locking files when been used so that other users can not modify them while the file is used by another user.  Unless you use a database, most file type are not made for multiuser environments.   While the file is locked, google cannot update it.  If you close QGIS, Google Drive will have access to the files and should then update the results elsewhere.

Nicolas