[Qgis-user] linking/joining tables

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Thu Jun 20 07:01:48 PDT 2019

Hi,
Why not carry out the join using the Layer Properties, It will allow you to join based on a common column.
This can be found under Joins in Layer Properties, hit the Plus sign and select your Join Layer, your Join Field and then select your Target Field
Be aware that this doesn’t modify either layer, you will have to save it out as another vector file to make the added fields permanent. Hope that helps!
Regards,

Richard.