[Qgis-user] change default webbrowser in qgis3 settings?

Groene Bij mail at groenebij.nl
Fri Mar 1 01:35:29 PST 2019

Hi Richard,

Using your line in the Python Console I get the following message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\QGIS3~1.4\apps\Python37\lib\code.py", line 90, in runcode
    exec(code, self.locals)
  File "<input>", line 1, in <module>
TypeError: openUrl(QUrl): argument 1 has unexpected type 'str'

I am using 3.4.5 LTR

Greetings,
Jeroen