[Qgis-user] [Qgis-psc] User question of the month

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat Mar 9 09:37:29 PST 2019

Dear users,

The answers to the user question of February have now been analyzed. In
total, we received 84 replies to the questionnaire. One submission was
counted as a duplicate. Cases where all three fields were set to the same
plugin have been only counted once. The plugins with more than three
mentions are:

   1. QuickMapServices 33
   2. qgis2web 13
   3. OpenLayers_Plugin 8
   4. Group_Stats 7
   5. Digitizing_Tools 6
   6. mmqgis 6
   7. Profile_tool 6
   8. Another_DXF_Importer_DXF2Shape 5
   9. Lat_Lon_Tools 5
   10. Qgis2threejs 5
   11. Spreadsheet_Layers 5
   12. Value_Tool 5
   13. Data_Plotly 4
   14. go2streetview 4
   15. ImportPhotos 4
   16. Mask 4
   17. TimeManager 4
   18. TUFLOW 4

Among these top listed plugins, the following ones are not currently
featured

   - OpenLayers_Plugin (has been marked as experimental due to known issues)
   - Group_Stats
   - Digitizing_Tools
   - mmqgis (has no version for QGIS 3 yet)
   - Profile_tool
   - Another_DXF_Importer_DXF2Shape
   - Spreadsheet_Layers
   - Value_Tool
   - go2streetview
   - ImportPhotos
   - TUFLOW

If you don't know these plugins yet, they might be worth checking out.

So far, we haven't settled on a new user question yet. If you have an idea
for a question that would be interesting to ask, please let me know.

Regards,
Anita