[Qgis-user] Qgis minimum hardware requirements

Irene Vicatos eirinivic at yahoo.gr
Sun Mar 10 14:19:40 PDT 2019

Dear all,
I am currently working with the QGIS version 2.18 Las Palmas but I will soon switch to the latest 3.4 LTR version.
I have been reading through the question blog in order to figure out which are the minimum hardware requirements for the latest version. All previous given answers are already outdated. More specifically, I would like to know, since I am a laptop owner, what are the following minimum requirements:

   - 1) Speed of CPU and how many cores.
2) How much disk space is needed for installation.
3) Size of Hard Disk and swap space.
   -

   - 4) Minimum RAM memory.
   -

   - 5) Display and screen resolution and lastly.
6) Graphics memory.
Many thanks in advance and looking forward to your answer.
Irene Vikatou
   -

   -